PLEASE NOTE.

All images copyright 2009-2013 Trevor A.Woodford - All rights reserved.
Please do not copy(steal) my images to your computer.
If you desire a mounted print- just contact me for information.

____________________________________
*JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE*
____________________________________


Sunday, 11 December 2011

BEHIND THE GATE......

THE 'SECRET' BEHIND THE GATE
Earlier this year on the 8th January I posted an image on this blog of a gate. The gate was being overtaken by nature and I made the point that it had remained shut for over twenty years concealing what was behind the stone wall. 
A few days later in the comments section I said that I would share with you what was behind the gate after I had managed to gain entry. Well here it is....the 'secret behind the gate' and it is even more overgrown by nature than the gate was.

8 comments:

Fernando Santos (Chana) said...

Excelente fotografia....
Cumprimentos

Robert Geiss said...

Feels as if time has taken over control. Yet, a treasure of a building it has become. Please have a good Tuesday.

villa said...

La fotografía se corresponde perfectamente con la belleza de la sencillez.

Trevor said...

*Fernando Santos (Chana)
Thanks for that Fernando...

*Robert Geiss*
There is a beauty when nature regains control Robert....have a good week.

*villa*
Thanks...I always enjoy the simplicity of nature but in its slightly more unusual guises....

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

what a gorgeous photo!
love it!

Olga said...

There is always a secret behind the gate,no ? :) I love your B&W's photos.

Trevor said...

*Betty Manousos @CutandDry*
I am pleased that you like it Betty.

*Olga*
You are right Olga...every gate has it's secrets...I am glad that you enjoy the images.

monika said...

Very beautiful photos.