PLEASE NOTE.

All images copyright 2009-2013 Trevor A.Woodford - All rights reserved.
Please do not copy(steal) my images to your computer.
If you desire a mounted print- just contact me for information.

____________________________________
*JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE*
____________________________________


Monday, 28 November 2011

REAR ENTRANCE....

REAR ENTRANCE.....
This was a rear entrance at Malvern Priory that I saw when I visited there earlier this year. For me this has lot's of interest...I love old doors...windows...& steps and if you also include the area that is partially hidden under the steps an air of mystery as well........

8 comments:

ρομπερτ said...

What an adventure, even to look at. Makes one feel time. Thank you for sharing such a treasure. Please have a good Tuesday.


daily athens photo

ADRIAN said...

A perfect door.

Chandra said...

Trevor,
The photo has a calming effect, believe it or not!

Paz :)

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Lovely design.

Kind regards,
Mike

Victor said...

yes, an interesting contrast between the finesse of the craftsmanship of the entrance, and that basement...

Trevor said...

*Robert*
Yes ...it does have a sense of time.

*Adrian*
I agree....

*Chandra*
I understand what you mean...there is a certain calming effect.

*Stranger in a Strange Land*
Thanks for your comment Mike....

*Victor*
For me that basement completes the picture....

Olga said...

When I see such architectural details, I always think that, in the past, people created buildings to last for centuries. A beautiful photo.

Trevor said...

*Olga*
You are so right....modern architecture, even though some of it can have great flair,does not seem to have built in longevity.