PLEASE NOTE.

All images copyright 2009-2013 Trevor A.Woodford - All rights reserved.
Please do not copy(steal) my images to your computer.
If you desire a mounted print- just contact me for information.

____________________________________
*JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE*
____________________________________


Friday, 17 December 2010

VIEWING THE WORLD THROUGH A WINDOW.

WINDOW AT OLD WARDOUR CASTLE

                       Rosiness is not a worse windowpane than
                       gloomy grey when viewing the world.

                                                                                            words - Grace Paley.                                                    

13 comments:

Jennifer R. Bernard said...

Beautiful photograph!

orso said...

very nice good sepia tone. hello.frà

J Bar said...

A wonderful shot.

ADRIAN said...

A superb shot.

Wind said...

I was always fascinated about windows! It seems to me that the viewer thoughts remain somewhere stick on the glass...
Great, my friend!
I wish you all my best!

DUTA said...

Very special window! It looks new and young compared with the walls of the old castle. I like the contrast.

ρομπερτ said...

These words surely melted into your photography. Great work indeed. Please have a good Sunday.

daily athens

becky said...

nice photo. we don't have castles here. but we do have some pretty cool adobe structures!

Y. Ikeda said...

It's a very good idea to have in sepia. I like an atmosphere of the image. Great photo.

Luz said...

Muy buen blog es interesante y creativo saludos!

Trevor Woodford said...

Thank you everyone for your very kind comments.
Seasons greetings to you all.
Trevor.

creative bug said...

your whole blog including you is really interesting ......and i must say .....that i was in sweet shock reading BHANGRA in kinda music you like .....I REALLY LIKE IT ..

Best wishes
BHAGS
India

Umbilicum Mundi Photos said...

Great shot !
Hello ...
Sill