PLEASE NOTE.

All images copyright 2009-2013 Trevor A.Woodford - All rights reserved.
Please do not copy(steal) my images to your computer.
If you desire a mounted print- just contact me for information.

____________________________________
*JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE*
____________________________________


Sunday, 29 January 2012

MORE....MOORE.

HENRY MOORE SCULPTURE AT KEW GARDENS
In 2007 there was an Exhibition of Henry Moore's work at Kew Gardens. 
I have posted an image from that show on this blog once before and I thought that I would cover some more of these images starting with another of his famous reclining figures. 


Moore has said that he always prefers his work to be displayed in a natural environment and with this in mind I tried to include part of the setting in each photograph.




NOTE:
Sorry for the delay in starting to make posts again on this blog following the Christmas and New Year break. - The truth is I am working on a number of various projects at the moment and I never seem to have enough time to keep everything moving forward. 
Forgive me if there are the occasional delays between posts....at least now you know the reason.

6 comments:

Robert Geiss said...

Feels in harmony to be.

Wishing you only the very best and a good new week ahead.

Chandra said...

Nice statue and great find, Trevor!
Paz :)

lavinka said...

Very impressive sculpture!

Trevor said...

*Robert Geiss* *Chandra* *Lavinka*

Thanks for your comments....always refreshing to know that someone is 'out there'..!

-Trevor

Łucja-Maria said...

Brilliant photos !!!!!
Lucja

monika said...

Diamant photografes.