A photographic view in monochrome.... I use various techniques to enhance and give atmosphere to the images....... I enjoy breaking the so called photographic rules. I have a special interest in the genre of mystical landscapes,gothic buildings and graveyards, crumbling castles,haunted houses,ruins, grotesques and gargoyles. (Please click/tap the image to improve and enlarge)
Add caption Yet another structure to be found around the banks of the Burrator Reservoir near Yelverton in Devon UK... This one appears to...
8 comments:
It's a long time since I've seen one of these. I remember them being full of dry ice.
Very nice Trevor
Hi Trevor,
Totally awesome! We have a few of these in my neck of the woods too. I have purchased water from them, not an ice cream, yet.
Peace :)
Incredible mean to measure time and life. Must be decades now that I bought Ice on the street.
Please have a good new month and week as well.
daily athens
*Adrian*
A bit of a 'blast from the past' I can remember a time when you could see these all over the place....
*joaquin*
Thanks Joaquin.
*Chandra*
Seems like the perfect occupation for the summer months...we don't see many of these over here any more, although I have seen a number of them at resorts in mainland Europe..
Yes, I like this kind of things full of memories !
Thank you!
My compliments!
*Robert* *Wind*
Certainly is something from the past...thanks for your comments.
Oh icecream - one of my passions, too:-)) I like this old fashioned pic. Hugs from Luzia.
Post a Comment